Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday Thoughts...

It's been a long time. I shouldn't have left you...

     Hey Folks.. It's been a MINUTE since my 1st and only post and as life would have it, it certainly has been an eventful couple of months since. I have traveled to New Orleans and Vegas celebrating with some of my girlfriends . Both trips I realized I am not as young as I think I am.😒 Of course I have purchased some amazing footwear and things! I have attended several concerts to the point that I need to invest in ticketmaster and I have also started putting together a "40 by 40" checklist that I plan to complete by my birthday. It has been a great couple of months! It also has been a sad couple of months as the person I thought would be in my life FOOOOREVAH, I decided to part ways with right after my birthday.
     One of the hardest things I have ever done, but had to. I honestly think that was the end of our story. This was the third time we have tried so yeah, the fat lady sung her heart out on this one! I have no regrets as I am optimistic on what God has in store for me. Not even in regards to a relationship but LIFE. I let myself feel happy, sad, mad and go through all of the emotions I need to at that time. As with all things time will not only reveal, it will heal. Looking forward to the healing part actually.   
      I think the older you get, you start to doubt yourself. Will I find my purpose? A relationship that's for me? Health and Wealth? Who knows.. All I can do is continue to push through and LIVE. God got me so in the meantime, I will continue to LOVE and LAUGH. Live, Laugh and Love are what I have tatted on the left side of my foot as a reminder to do just that!
Image result for inspirational saying
 Besos!
K-Boogie

No comments:

Post a Comment